To our loyal clients and industry partners,
Nüage Designs is pleased to welcome you back into our showrooms with thoughtful safety and sanitation measures designed to protect the wellbeing of our guests, employees, and community.
- In-person design consultations are now available by appointment only. We regret that we are unable to accommodate walk-in consultations at this time.
- Appointment times will be staggered to allow time for proper sanitization between appointments.
- Attendance is limited to 3 people per appointment, and we respectfully request that you join us in wearing a face covering during your consultation. If desired, Nüage Designs has face masks available for purchase online and in our Miami, FL headquarters showroom.
- Our staff will maintain 6ft of distance during the consultation. Please allow us to handle all linens and accessories to ensure a contactless experience.
- If you are feeling unwell or have recently been in contact with someone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
We are committed to cleanliness and have adopted enhanced health & safety measures throughout our offices and across our product lines.
Employee & Facility Measures
- The Nüage Designs Headquarters has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to employees’ return to work.
- Frequent hand-washing is encouraged, including upon arrival and throughout the day as business is conducted.
- All Nüage Designs team members are required to wear a face covering while at work.
- Desks and workstations have been rearranged to enforce social distancing.
- Hand sanitizers are available at every workstation.
- Workstations are sanitized at the beginning of every shift.
Linen & Furniture Sanitation
- Linens and napkins will continue to be thoroughly washed using our industrial grade laundering chemicals. High-heat laundering & dryer temperatures further ensure proper sanitization of soft goods.
- Furniture and hard goods will be thoroughly wiped with sanitizer following each use.
- Nüage Designs delivery crew will sanitize all gloves prior to contact with products during the load/unload process.
On-Site Delivery & Installation Safety
- Each crew member will have their temperature taken prior to the start of each shift. Persons with a temperature higher than 100.3 will not be permitted to work for 48 hours.
- All Nüage Designs team members are required to wear face masks, face shields, and gloves during installation and dismantle.
- Our team members will adhere to social distancing measures, maintaining 6ft of distance from clients at all times.
- Deliveries and installation will be conducted in a completely contactless manner.
We look forward to joining you in the new realm of safe, clean celebrations!