Full-Time Account Manager, Boston
Account Managers are at the core of Nüage Designs. This role is the direct contact between clients and Nüage Designs, responsible for customer happiness and engagement. Our account managers create meaningful relationships with their clients, helping them through the design process and making sure their orders are set to go for an accurate and timely arrival. They are also an active participant in the future direction of Nüage Designs, so this person should be open to offering positive feedback with the intention of growing a better business together.
Skills & Expectations
- Events industry background and proven sales experience.
- Able to offer highest level of customer service and event expertise.
- Comfortable with building relationships with new and existing clients via in-person, phone and email communications.
- Manage client’s event orders to ensure accurate and timely delivery based on their needs.
- Actively attend and represent Nüage Designs in local industry events, with the mindset of becoming an industry connector.
- Confident in offering constructive feedback to company processes, inventory, etc. to help offer the best products and services to clients.
- Bonus points for design background or luxury sales experience.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com